Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, September 22, 2008

September 21,2008

Paul taught Ben to ride his bike without training wheels today. I can't believe how fast he learnt! I was out of the house for a few hours then when I came back Ben could ride without training wheels, skid on his brakes and zoom around the block beating everyone. My little baby sure is growing up fast!

He's on Victoria's old bike but I guess we can take the training wheels off his bike now so he doesn't have to ride around on a purple bike with pretty ribbons :)

Here he is zooming ahead of everyone

Here's a picture of Victoria so she doesn't feel left out


No comments: