Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, June 4, 2012

52 Week Challenge - week 22

This week's challenge was "looking in" or in my case it was more of a looking out (I took a few shots out my bedroom window).  My son has been wanting to start his own business cutting people's lawns and pulling weeds so my husband took him outside to teach him how to use the lawn mower.  The poor guy doesn't weigh much so had a hard time pushing it...he was a real trooper and did most of the lawn without any help!



if you would like to play along, next week's theme is "Party" which is perfect timing because we're having my daughter's Birthday party next weekend

No comments: