Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Friday, January 15, 2010

january 15th

This toy caused alot of grief in our house yesterday. My son won it at school then took it out of the package at home and one minute later it was mixed up. He tried to fix it but of course he mixed it up even more. He spent the rest of the afternoon crying. He couldn't believe that my daughter and I didn't know how to fix it. I tried my best but could only get the one side completed.
Note: always make sure your kids do their homework first before playing with a new toy :)

No comments: