Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Workshop - Ottawa Family Photographer

I love constantly learning new tips and techniques so decided to attend a workshop with the Professional Photographers of Canada on the weekend.  I had the pleasure of working with these adorable families...they did such a great job and the kids were so wonderful and patient and didn't mind being moved around!


Look at those outfits and handsome boys....so cute!


This family was so much fun!  I just love how they're cuddled in together and would like to try a shot like this with my own family some time soon!




No comments: