Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lucky Man/ Ottawa Family Photographer

I met this family when their middle daughter was a baby and have loved watching their kids grow over the years.  They are so sweet and are a blast to hang out with.  How lucky is Dad to get to be around these four beautiful ladies?!


They still have so much love for each other after 15 years of marriage!


these are three of the nicest kids you could ever meet!






I got so many adorable pictures of these two that I had to put another one in the post...aren't they the cutest?!  :)


It was great seeing you guys, thanks for the wonderful time!

No comments: