Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Saturday, December 15, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 49

This week's theme was "smiles".  It was my 40th Birthday yesterday so thought I would do a mini photo shoot for myself.  I was too lazy to take out the tripod so my lovely daughter helped me out and took the photo for me...I think she did an awesome job, i love it!

I've tried taking more serious photos of myself but none of them look right unless i'm smiling.  If you know me well, you'll know that I always seem to have a smile on my face.  I've even had people make fun of me for smiling too much but to me that's a compliment.  My daughter came home from school the other day and commented that her friends keep telling her she smiles all the time...If she had to inherit something from me then I think that's a great thing!



If you would like to play along, next week's theme is "After"

No comments: