Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Friday, February 15, 2013

Voting has started

Voting has started for my Head Shot Photo Contest.  Head on over to my Facebook page and vote for the person(s) you think could use a new Head Shot photo!  Not on Facebook?  Send an email to me at michelle@barbeau.net with your full name and the name of the person you would like to vote for and I will add the vote for you.

**UPDATE**

congratulations to Danielle, the winner of the head shot contest...I'm looking forward to taking photos of this busy mom of 5 year old twins (one of which took the lovely photo below :))!





No comments: