Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What to Wear For Family Sessions/ Ottawa Family Photographer


The question I get asked the most from my clients is "what should we wear to our photo session?".  I thought it would be fun to post some examples once a month.  

Here are some examples for this month:



Gone are the days of everyone wearing black or white shirts with jeans....show your individual style.  What I like to do is pick one family member's outfit first then coordinate around it to make sure nobody clashes.
Don't forget the accessories...they can make great additions!

I also have a board on my Pinterest account that i'm constantly adding things to if you would like to check it out.  Here's the link: Ottawa Family Photographer Clothing ideas


No comments: