Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, July 12, 2010

Family of 5

I had a blast taking pictures of this wonderful family.  We didn't realize that the Hope Beach volleyball tournament was going on when we agreed to meet at Hog's Back Park but I was able to sweet talk the parking guard into letting us in without paying.  What a beautiful location!  I love so many of the pictures that I had a hard time narrowing it down for the blog.

Isn't this background beautiful!


I love this wall!  I think i'll bring my family and get a similar picture....love it!


The kids







we can't forget Mom and Dad!


No comments: