Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Strawberry Picking

Every Year we go strawberry picking with my good friend Jane...I think we figured out that this was our 8th time.  Here are a few pics from our fun day:


Hey, what is this red thing?


Not too sure if she likes the taste



My kids weren't very cooperative but I managed to get a few shots I like:




I may be a little biased but I think my daughter is the most beautiful girl in the world (even when she's doing silly faces)!


The goods



No comments: