Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Beautiful Day

We had a gorgeous day for the Fall mini sessions!  The weather was beautiful and so were the families...I love my job!

Here are some pictures of the winner of my Free session.  Thanks so much Melissa, I had a wonderful time and I hope you love the pictures as much as I do!



 I thought it was so sweet how he put his hand up...he sure loves his Mommy!




There's something about seeing a Father play with his son....it just makes my heart melt!



No comments: