Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trading Places

I've been loving all these wonderful family sessions and decided that it was my family's time to get in front of the camera.   It's hard to take pictures of myself so I ended up trading sessions with Ottawa area wedding photographer Lisa Craig of LNC Photography (http://www.lncphotography.com/).  It was so much fun to decide which outfits to wear and take my daughter on a girl's afternoon to get our hair done.

Here are a few pictures I took of Lisa's family and I can't wait to see the ones she took of us.  Thanks so much Lisa, we had a blast!  Hope you like them


isn't this location gorgeous?!  I love the Kanata beaver pond in the Fall!







No comments: