Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, January 24, 2011

And the winner is......

I would like to thank all the entries and voters for such a successful contest.  The votes were so close that I counted 4 times to make sure I had it right!

Congratulations to the winning picture....picture #3 which won by just one vote!
I'm looking forward to photographing this little cutie!!



The winner voter of the gift certificate is voter number #37


Anonymous Pierre said...

I vote for number 6. :)
January 15, 2011 


If this is you, then send me an email at: michelle@barbeau.net and i'll get your $100 gift certificate to you.

Thanks again everybody!
Michelle

No comments: