Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, January 10, 2011

First Birthday

It feels like just yesterday that I was doing a newborn session of my beautiful little God-daughter!    For her First birthday, we decided to have a little session in which we gave her a Birthday cake to smash and dressed her up in adorable little tutus.  She's so much fun to dress up...hopefully she'll let her mother and I do it for a few more years.  :)

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!




Not too sure about the cake!










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Michelle! I had no idea that these would turn out so well! She was totally not cooperative that day.

Ginger Snaps! said...

Michelle, just LOVE that last one in the window light, gorgeous catch lights and colour!!