Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Inspiration - Cute Headbands

I love little headbands on babies and girls (could be because i hate seeing hair hanging in my daughter's face :)) so thought it would be fun to make some for my upcoming photo shoots.  With the help of my daughter and my good friend Jane, we made some adorable flower ones this week...I'm so thrilled with the way they turned out!



They were so fun and easy that we ended up making a whole bunch




Lucky for me, my two favourite models were on hand to try them out




this one is my daughter's favourite and she has claimed it as her own.  I think it looks cute with the triple flowers



The colour of the flower really pops when using this seventies action on the photo


2 comments:

Marlayne said...

Love them Michelle!!

Unknown said...

These were so fun to do!