Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, May 2, 2011

Three Generations / Ottawa Family Photographer

We had a gorgeous day for the Mom and Me Mini-sessions on Saturday!  The first group that I had the pleasure of photographing were adorable 4 year old twins with their Mom and Nana.

The girls were so cute and I loved their individual personalities!  They sure love their Mommy and don't like to leave her side.
Isn't this a great looking family?


 I love this next picture and it has inspired me to get a picture of myself with my Mother very soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! You totally rock!

Anonymous said...

oh Michelle...I love these and I can't wait to see the rest, even though miss ALex wasn't in the mood for pictures!!!