Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Friday, May 6, 2011

Two Weeks Old / Ottawa Newborn Photographer

My kids are getting big so I love it when I get a chance to takes pictures of adorable little newborns like this guy.




He was such a poser and stayed awake for most of the photo session but couldn't resist a little nap in Mom's arms




He's already well loved by his two older brothers (he's actually wearing the same outfit that his brothers previously wore in photo sessions).  One of his brother's was home during the photo shoot and was very curious as to what I was doing to his baby






I just love the next one, he looks so peaceful!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! So tiny. How did my little girl get so big in such a short period of time?

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of the little boy looking at his sleeping baby sibling in the sofa! Just beautiful! Lynne