Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, March 12, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 10

This week's theme was "Vegetables".  I decided to focus on a vegetable that we haven't seen much of in our house in the last several years until recently.  You see, my son has a bunch of allergies including an allergy to cucumber but recently we just found out that he's outgrown his cucumber allergy...woohoo!  Now i'm keeping my fingers crossed that his other allergies will disappear.


If you would like to play along, next week's theme is "Underneath"

No comments: