Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, March 19, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 11

This week's theme of "Underneath" was a lot of fun!  I was thinking of all these cool things to try then on Friday, I was having a blast playing with my God-daughter and she decided to crawl under her mom's legs which gave me the perfect pictures for my theme.  Sometimes spontaneous moments are even better than trying to plan something!


If you would like to play along, next week's theme is "Spring" (though around here it looks like we went straight from Winter to Summer :)).

Have a great week,
Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! What a fun "under" shot!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the lovely day C: