Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, May 7, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 18


This week's theme is "Mother".  I had plans of getting a nice picture of my Mother but she wasn't feeling well so it'll have to wait until this weekend when I hopefully see her on Mother's Day.

Instead you get a picture of me with my kids taken by my lovely friend Jane




and a picture of me with my canine child taken by my wonderful husband




If you would like to play along, next week's theme is "Up"

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a sweet photo of you and the kids Michelle!

Anonymous said...

You know I'm ALL ABOUT that picture with you and Buddy!! Love!! ;)