Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, April 30, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 17

This week's theme was "Trees" which gave me the perfect excuse to take a picture of my favourite tree.  When we bought our property, we didn't realize there was a gorgeous large apple tree in the back.  We came to check out land in the Spring when the hole was just about to be dug for our house and we got a beautiful surprise...a large tree in full bloom, we were thrilled!  Each year we anxiously wait for it to bloom, usually around Mother's Day.  This year we had unusually warm weather in the Spring so the tree is just about ready to bloom already.  I can't wait to see it, it looks like it's going to put on a great show this year!


If you would like to play along, next week's theme is Mother


**update**

We had a beautiful foggy morning on Friday so I went out a took some pictures of my beautiful apple tree...the blooms are already starting to open.  These two pictures are taken 4 days after the above one.   I love my tree!




No comments: