Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Little Cutie / Kanata Newborn Photographer

A beautiful little Newborn came to visit me at my home studio.  She was such a doll and I had a blast dressing her up in headbands and cute little tutus!  She wasn't afraid to let me know that she didn't like hats but she let me get one photo. :)  (My mother made the cute little hat, isn't she talented?!)









She's very loved and already has Daddy wrapped around her finger!  :)

No comments: