Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Mini Sessions

Hi,
I'm excited to announce that due to popular demand, my Spring Mini Sessions are back!   I will be offering a day of Mini Sessions on April 28th
What are mini sessions? 
Mini sessions:

  • are quick and casual...they're only 20 minutes in length.
  • are a great way to update your Family photos or get prints for Mother's Day/Father's Day gifts
  • include approximately 10-15 proofs in your private online gallery
  • include 1- 8 x10" and 2- 5x7" prints of your choosing (doesn't have to be the same image for all three)
  • are only $100 (that's $120 off a regular session and prints)
  • are done at a beautiful park in Kanata 



There are only a limited number to spots so let me know as soon as possible if you would like more information or to book a timeslot!

Michelle

No comments: