Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, April 23, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 16


This week's theme was "Growth".  My son just had his Birthday this past week and it just so happens that every year we do a little photo shoot on his Birthday with his bear we call The Birthday Bear.  He wasn't in the mood for photos but I did manage to get this one that I thought was cute.



Here is the very first Birthday Bear photo shoot that we did 10 years ago on my son's one week Birthday...I can't believe how much he's grown!



If you would like to play along, next week's theme is "Trees"

No comments: