Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, June 11, 2012

52 Week Challenge - week #23

This week's theme was party.  One of my daughter's school friends is moving to Germany soon so we decided to have my daughter's Birthday Party a little earlier this year so her friend could attend.  Thirteen year old girls are unbelievably noisy and uncooperative so i actually didn't take very many pictures...my husband and I sat outside and enjoyed the quiet while the girls gave each other manicures, ate pizza, popcorn and lots of candy and watched a movie (sort of...most of them were gossiping instead of watching :))
if you would like to play along, next's week theme is "Father"

No comments: