Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Twice the fun - Ottawa Newborn Photographer

What's better than a visit to the studio from a newborn?  A visit from two of them!  I had such a blast with this adorable set of twins and their super cute older brother!


What a proud big brother!









 I love how you can see the difference in their sizes in this picture of their heads


 Mom had this awesome idea of trying to create a yin/yang type of photograph.  I love the way it turned out!

No comments: