Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, January 23, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 3

This weeks theme is "Breakfast"






Breakfast was pretty boring this week. I usually have cereal during the week because it's really fast and i have to get the kids out of the house for 7:30am (i'm not a morning person!). My husband usually cooks a fancy breakfast on the weekend but he was away on a work retreat...i did make pancakes but the kids ate them faster than i could take pictures of them! :)


on another note: I've noticed that when i've been in western Canada and also in Arizona that you can only buy milk in jugs and cartons in the store. Is Ontario the only place that sells their milk in bags? 
If anyone would like to play along with the weekly challenge, next week's theme is Winter...would love to see what you come up with!