Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, January 30, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 4

This week's theme is "Winter"

I hate the cold but when it warms up a bit and we get snow, I love the winter!  I especially love it as a photographer...the snow works well at bouncing beautiful light onto people and really makes colour pop.  The Winter is truly a wonderful time to get portraits done if you're willing to brave the cold!


If you would like to play along with the challenge, next week's theme is "sleep"...would love to see what you come up with!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE this photo Michelle! Yes, I'll play along with your photo challenges!

Michelle Barbeau Photography said...

hooray Stephanie, i'll email you the theme list