Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Alphabet Project

A project i'm working on for fun this year is an Alphabet project.  It's my goal to take random pictures of things that resemble the letters of the alphabet.  I'm hoping to get at least one photo of each letter.  If anyone would like to play along with me, just let me know...i would love to see what other people come up with.  I'll be posting all the pictures on my personal family blog if you would like to check them out.

Here's my first installment:



Can you guess which letter it's supposed to be?

No comments: