Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, February 27, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 8

Happy Monday!

This week's theme was "Romance" so I thought it would be the perfect time to document a tradition that my husband started when I was pregnant with my first child 13 years ago and having cravings. :)  On Friday evenings, he makes a batch of nachos for us to enjoy while we relax and unwind from a busy week.  He lines up the tortilla chips (usually scoops) and makes sure to put the perfect amount of salsa and cheese in each one...I like spicier foods so he puts a piece of jalapeno pepper in each one of mine.  It's probably not what you would think of when you hear the word Romance but I think it's really sweet and look forward to my Friday evenings with him!




If you would like to play along, next week's theme is "Spirit".

Have a great week,
Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT is awesome!