Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Photography Lessons

I'm very honoured to be a guest blogger on the popular Adventures in Dinner blog.  If you would like to improve your photography, head on over to the blog once a month and check them out.   I think it's important to document one's life in pictures (especially your family and children, time goes by way too fast!) so I've geared the lessons for everyone...you don't need a fancy camera to do them!


If you would like to see this month's lesson, click here.

I've also set up a flickr group for anyone that would like to play along with the lessons.

Hope you enjoy them,
Michelle
xxoo

No comments: