Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Belly Contest 2012

I had so much fun with last year's contest that I decided to do one again this year.  For something different, this time i'm looking for Bellies.

How to enter the contest:

If you're pregnant (or know someone that is), live in the Ottawa area (or willing to travel to Ottawa) and due before June 2012, email a picture of your belly to me at michelle@barbeau.net and you'll be entered into my contest to win a Free maternity session,  a  Free newborn session and an 8x12" Storyboard that includes one image from each session.  That's two free sessions and a storyboard, an over $400 value...how great is that?!    For more info about Maternity and Newborn sessions, please visit my website

Important Notes:


  • The picture must be taken by you or a person in your household and you (or the person that took the picture) must agree to have it posted on my blog.   By emailing me the picture, you're accepting these terms and that the picture is okay to be posted on my blog for this contest.  No professional photos please.  
  • Only one entry per household
  • Pregnant Bellies only...thought I would put that in there because I know a few guys that would think it's funny to send me a picture of their beer bellies!  :)


I will be accepting entries until February 10th then on February 13th will post the entries on my blog.   Visitors to my blog will then vote on their favorite picture and the photo with the most votes wins.   

Easy eh?

So, go get your camera and have some fun.  Take a picture of yourself in the mirror or get your spouse or kids to take a picture of you.  Feel free to decorate, paint or anything else you would like to do to your belly.  Don't like your picture taken then leave your head out and get a belly only shot.  Get Creative!

Can't wait to see all the entries!


Here's an example of a storyboard


Michelle
xxoo

No comments: