Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, September 10, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 36

This week's theme was "spice" so I thought I would take this opportunity to tell you about my absolute favourite spice blend.  It's a salsa spice sold by the company Epicure Selections and is extremely delicious...so much so that as soon as I tasted it, I decided to join the company and sell their products so I could get the spice for free (I love a deal, so why not?  :)).  Well, that was 7 years ago and i'm still with the company.

How does it work?  Just add a tbsp of the spice mix to a cup of diced tomatoes or if you're lazy like me, just take a 28 oz can of diced tomatoes (I like the no salt added ones) and add two 2tbsp of the spice mix and voila, you have super tasty salsa that tastes homemade without all the work!  If you want to get super fancy, you can add a squirt of lime juice and a bit of extra cilantro.

If you look in my fridge, there's always a batch made...this post is making me so hungry that I think i'll make tacos for dinner!  :)


If you would like to play along, next week's theme is "The Kitchen" (wow, I guess I better clean mine or it won't be a very nice picture :))

No comments: