Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Urban Tags - Local Business in Stittsville

I recently had the pleasure of taking pictures of an amazing Local Business called Urban Tags.  This store is a hidden gem and will now be one of my most frequent shopping places!

Urban Tags  (located at 1 Hobin Street in Stittsville) sells new and consigned brand name clothing and Accessories for women and teens.   I love that not only do you get to save money on trendy clothing (especially important to me since I have a teenage daughter :)) but you're also helping the environment at the same time.




You're greeted at the door by two adorable mannequins...
It's fun to see what they'll be wearing each time you come in!







The store is beautifully decorated and there are lots of treasures in every corner!




I was really impressed by the selection of brand name fashions...Hollister, Lululemon, Guess and so much more!







there are lots of gorgeous accessories...jewelry, shoes and purses (looking through my photos, I just noticed a beautiful Coach bag that I may run over and check out unless someone beats me to it! :))



 While you're there, don't forget to look in the adorable dressing room!




You can check out Urban Tags on Facebook and see some of the latest merchandise...like what you see then just ask them to put it on hold and pick it up later!






No comments: