Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, September 17, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 37

this week's them was "kitchen".

Here's a picture of my kitchen...it truly is my dream kitchen and the reason we bought this house, we love it!  This is the tidiest it's been in a long time!  There's usually a mound of junk sitting on the island and a bunch of dishes in the sink...as soon as the kids get home from school, their books and lunch bags will be plopped down on the island


If you would like to play along, next week's theme is Autumn

No comments: