Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, November 12, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 45

This week's theme was wind.  My grandmother used to have a bunch of wind chimes and other wind objects hanging outside her house that she loved to look at.  When she passed away almost exactly 4 years ago, I decided to bring one of her wind chimes home with me.  I hung them on the back of the house and whenever we get a bit of wind, I hear them and think of her...I just love them!


here's a picture my father took years ago of me with my Grandmother and cousin....love it!  Don't you just love all the hairstyles?!


If you would like to play along, next week's theme is "Music"

No comments: