Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Friday, November 2, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 43

This week's theme was "Memories".  Since it was Halloween on Wednesday, I thought it would be fun to go back and look at some old Halloween pictures of the kids.


Here's one of them from 8 years ago, aren't they cute?!  It feels like they were just this age, it's hard to believe they're now10 and 13 years old!



Here's one from this year.  My daughter is so tall that I think this will be her last time trick or treating.

If you would like to play along, next week's theme is "Texture"

No comments: