Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Multi-Generation Family

I love watching families grow.  The first time I took pictures of this family, their son was just a baby.  They then had me back to to newborn photos of their daughter and now this time they brought along great grandma.  It was so much fun to do family photos with different generations and I believe that we got some great shots that they will cherish for a long time!




It was a cold, wet day but the kids did really well (with the help of a candy bribe :))








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats good, your blog is cool, i like it. Thanks for the efforts my friend.