Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Family of 4 / Kanata Family Photographer

I love taking Family pictures at this time of the year with all the beautiful Fall colours...especially when you get such a wonderful family like this!



The kids were so much fun and were in a great mood even though there were quite a few bugs flying around them



isn't this sweet?!  I love getting pictures of just Mom and Dad.    Most of the time parents tell me that they haven't had a picture together in ages or since their Wedding Day.


It makes me really happy when people bring their dogs along!  Isn't Jessie adorable?

No comments: