Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, October 15, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 41

This week's theme was "my neighbours".  My neighbour Monja had a bit of a photographic emergency a few weeks back...she only had a couple of days to send in a headshot for a fitness conference she's going to be speaking at.  We only had about 10 minutes but had a great time doing an impromptu mini session on my front steps.

Here are a few shots:








if you would like to play along, next week's theme is "On The Shelf"

No comments: