Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 40

this week's theme was "colours".  The weather has been getting colder and colder around here so I thought I better pick all the vegetable in my garden before the frost got them...I love all the colours!  This year was my first time growing carrots and they ended up being so much tastier than store bought, I will definitely grow them again.  Next year I would like to try a few more things, any suggestions?



If you would like to play along, next week's theme is "My Neighbours"

No comments: