Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, October 29, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 42

Wow, I was so busy last week that I forgot to post my challenge so you get two this week!  :)  Week 42's theme was "On The Shelf".    Those of you that know me well know that I really dislike school photos...the cheesy smile, super bright blue background and the sort of scared/stunned look in the eyes.  Over the years, i've stopped even handing them out to family and i only order a sheet of small  1 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch prints to put in frames I bought for the kids when they were babies.   It's fun to see how they've changed by looking on their shelves and seeing their frames.  We haven't received this year's pictures yet but here are their frames right now.   I can't believe my daughter's frame is more than half full already!


(I've taught my daughter how to do a natural smile so her later smiles aren't so bad...I tell my kids not to say cheese :))


If you would like to play along, the next theme is "Memories"

No comments: