Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 12th

I took an online course this past summer and the amazing teacher, Wendy Schulz, happens to live in Arizona so I had the pleasure of meeting up with her today and some of her past students for a photo shoot. We decided to meet at a junkyard and it was so much fun...lots of interesting things to shoot!

For info about wendy's classes, click here: http://wendyschulzphotography.com/

Here are a few abstract things I took pics of:









This is Janelle and her daughter...I thought her daughter looked so cute skipping behind her:



Legs....unfortunately i can't take credit for this one. Wendy took this picture with my camera (can you guess which legs are mine?):



Here's Wendy in action (don't you love her camera bag/purse):



This is Gina, she was in the same beginner class with me and we got to know each other online...it was so nice to finally meet her in person (doesn't it look like she's having a blast)!



Here's Ashby, she wanted me to pose at the other end of the tube (this is the same tube as the first picture) with my camera so I thought I would snap one of her at the same time!

1 comment:

Julie Freeman said...

How FUN! I'm so jealous you all got together but fun to put faces with names!