Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, February 22, 2010

February 21st

Tourist Day - we decided to go skating on the rideau canal skateway....this is the best picture I could get as there was a lot of whining going on (including from myself...the ice was really rough today).

for those of you that would like some info about the rideau canal skateway, here's a little blurb. It's usually a lot of fun and you can grab a beavertail for a snack if you get hungry:

In winter, a section of the Rideau Canal passing through central Ottawa becomes officially the world's largest skating rink. The cleared length is 7.8 kilometres (4.8 miles) and has the equivalent surface area of 90 Olympic hockey rinks



I thought the kid on the left hand side of this picture looked hilarious:



No comments: