Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 14th

We went for a hike on Superstition Mountain today...it was beautiful!

Here are a couple of silouette shots that I took:




this is the top of the mountain



some of the nearby scenery



this kind of cactus looks so cute and fuzzy but if you get too close to them they drop balls of spikes on you (as Paul found out :))



this is what the middle of the cactus looks like:



part of the mountain we hiked through



me falling behind the group again :)

No comments: