Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Sunday, July 8, 2012

52 Week Challenge - week 26

Wow, it's hard to believe that i'm already half way through the challenge that i'm doing this year.  This week i'm a bit late as I just got back from a wonderful week at my in-law's beautiful cottage.  My plan for this week's theme of "red and white" was to get a nice pic of my kids dressed in red and white to celebrate Canada Day.

As you can see, my kids weren't being very cooperative!






I let them get there sillyness out of their systems for a few minutes then I managed to get them to cooperate for a picture. 



If you would like to play along, the next theme is "Lighting Experimentation" which I hope to complete in the next couple of days followed by next week's "Family" theme.

No comments: