Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, July 23, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 29

This week's word was "Summer".  One of the things I used to love about the Summer was going to Drive-In movies.  Last week we rented a cottage with my family near a town in Ontario called Picton and we noticed a sign for a Drive-In theatre.  There aren't anymore Drive-In's where we live so we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to introduce the kids to Drive-In movies.

We arrived with lots of goodies...drinks, candy, sunflower seeds and popcorn (plus m&m's to make what we call "popcorn surprise").  The first movie was Ice Age 4 and the second was Brave.

Despite the heat and mosquitos we had a great time and when I asked the kids their favourite things about our vacation, the Drive-In was one of the highlights!


if you would like to play along, next week's word is "Time"

No comments: