Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, July 30, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 30

This week's them was "Time".

Time has been going so fast this summer!  The beginning of the summer was hectic with traveling and visiting family so for the last week we've been enjoying hanging out, reading and watching lots of the Olympics

My son is currently reading the Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan (excellent books!) and is on the second last book...new book comes out in September, I can't wait!  :)

If you would like to play along, next week's theme is "Water"

No comments: