Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 31

This week's theme was "water".  My daughter and I just got back from a wonderful vacation in Toronto spending time with her Godmother.

One day we went to Canada's Wonderland (a really fun amusement park) and had a blast on all the roller coasters.  One of the rides we went on was called White Water Canyon in which you go on a boat thru rapids and we ended up getting soaked...I thought a picture would be perfect for my theme but i'm not sure the other girls were thrilled about it.  :)



here's another one from the park that I snapped just before we left.  Check out part of the roller coaster in the background...this is just one small part of a huge, terrifying ride called Leviathan.  I ended up going on the coaster and had a blast (though I thought we were going to die when going up the thing :))


If you would like to play along, next week's theme is "Shadows"

No comments: