Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, August 20, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 33

This week's theme was "Peace".    My husband and I just got back from a nice romantic weekend to the 1000 islands area on the U.S. side of the St.Lawrence river.  We had such an nice, relaxing and peaceful time.


On Saturday, we went to the 1000 islands winery and the sky was amazing.  We sat under a tree enjoying the beautiful scenery and drinking a wine slushy...delicious!  It was so nice to enjoy the peace and quiet

If you would like to play along, next week's theme is "Defeat"

No comments: